Question:
I need another form of picture ID other than my DL?
jade
2006-03-01 12:03:44 UTC
I need another form of picture ID other than my DL?
Five answers:
ld_kool_2006
2006-03-01 12:10:23 UTC
Apply for a passport.You`ll need one anyway if you ever decide to check ot the rest of the world:-)
imstillsandy
2006-03-01 20:04:53 UTC
If you work, the work ID usually has a pic on it. If you go to school, some of those have pics on them. Why do you need another form of picture ID other than your DL?
Mrs Me
2006-03-01 20:06:03 UTC
Go get a State ID-same place as you get your DL.
leighann_81
2006-03-01 20:18:03 UTC
All you need is a Passport Photo! They take those at any CVS Pharmacy, Wal-mart... Check with your local Post Office!
DLeibowitz
2006-03-01 20:09:40 UTC
How about a passport? Gold standard identification.