Question:
Family of 3, looking to move to Florida, maybe aroung Ft Lauderdale area, not sure yet... Tips and info?
pidegab
2006-03-18 19:15:01 UTC
We are a family of three (1 18-month old son) and we would like to more about Ft Lauderdale area such as good neighborhoods to live in, family activities, fun things to do, local job market, average local pay, safety issues, etc... Anything about the area. All advices and information will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Two answers:
kellijo
2006-03-18 19:35:08 UTC
I lived in Ft. Lauderdale 22 years ago. I was closer to Wilton Manors Florida. I do not suggest you move your family here. The further from Dixie Highway the better. I am not sure what type of jobs that you're seeking. Construction is always busy there and I know the pay is good.

Good Luck to you and your family.
Zander Mathis
2006-03-18 19:15:39 UTC
I'd refer you to my ex, but I haven't heard from him in awhile. Long distance relationship that didn't work out. HE lives right in Fort Lauderdale. Sorry, not really much help was I.