Question:
as a brotish subject with a minor drug offence can I visit my family in Miami?
gerry springer in london
2006-03-10 07:19:18 UTC
As a result of the drug offence I received a jail sentence does this nulify the possibilty of obtaining a visa to visit the USA
Four answers:
2006-03-10 07:29:36 UTC
You will need to apply for a visa. You can not enter the United States on the VWP (Visa Waiver Programme) if you have a crinimal record.
dude
2006-03-10 15:25:35 UTC
I think they might allow you if you went ot rehab and also you are a white folk so no probleem
mrscmmckim
2006-03-10 15:19:55 UTC
Don't you mean British?

Yes it does.