Question:
Do I need to rent a car when I go on vacation on South Beach, FL?
Krazy01_01
2006-01-26 14:03:58 UTC
Do I need to rent a car when I go on vacation on South Beach, FL?
Two answers:
JD
2006-02-14 09:26:04 UTC
If you plan to stay in South Beach, no you don't need to rent a car. There's also a bus circulator. And for most touristy parts of Miami, you could take a bus into the city and then ride the rail. You shouldn't need to do more than that except at the Coconut Grove Metrorail station, where there is a shuttle available to take you into Coconut Grove.

Otherwise, if you want to avoid buses (which aren't bad btw, but can be crowded), renting a car is a good idea, but if you're staying in South Beach, it's expensive to even keep a car due to parking fees.
Magret
2006-01-26 14:13:28 UTC
No unless you love to walk or have some other type of transportation you can use.