Question:
can you carry condoms in an airplane? carry on or in your luggage?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
can you carry condoms in an airplane? carry on or in your luggage?
Nineteen answers:
mock-1
2006-04-12 14:58:09 UTC
as long as it is still in the package and not on the PACKAGE
?
2016-10-16 05:46:52 UTC
i does now no longer even think of of putting them by using determine-in, in the event that they are stolen, there is no way the airline may be financially to blame for the fee of the telephones. I had a chum who had a working computing device or computing device stolen from his determine-in bag, whilst he pronounced the airline, he replaced into recommended: puzzling luck, now no longer some thing we are waiting to do approximately it. Your luggage are subject to inspection everywhere alongside the line, and as any professional vacationer assist you to be responsive to, do now no longer located valuables on your determine-in luggage! 2 cellular telephones are very small, why might he even desire to take the prospect?
Munchen008
2006-04-12 21:52:33 UTC
Explosive chemical on a condom? I've heard of dynamite sex, but I didn't think it was meant literally. Of course you can take condoms on a plane, they are a lot quieter than taking babies on a plane, which is what will happen if you don't take condoms on the plane.
wildstar_2
2006-04-12 15:07:31 UTC
yes, you can.
michaelvel2000@verizon.net
2006-04-12 14:58:21 UTC
as long as there isnt any drugs in them, and they havent been tampered with YES
2006-04-12 14:57:48 UTC
I don't think you will have a problem.
selarom302001
2006-04-12 14:55:59 UTC
ohh please!!!
2006-04-12 14:55:43 UTC
You won't have a problem.
isabow27
2006-04-12 14:55:22 UTC
condoms? I think so.
2006-04-12 15:02:21 UTC
Yes,condoms are not considered contra-band.
My Nick Name
2006-04-12 15:02:19 UTC
If you wear it on your head as a hat no one will have the right to stop you from gettin in the plane
irishash_26
2006-04-12 20:19:33 UTC
Haven't you heard about the condom terrorists they wait until you're facing away from them and they pull them over your head...nah, I think you'll be fine.
Dave
2006-04-12 16:35:07 UTC
Condoms are ok on a plane.
stife
2006-04-12 14:57:51 UTC
Just don't fill the condoms with drugs and swallow them. Then you might get in trouble.
2006-04-12 14:58:26 UTC
Only if you promise to use at least three during the journey.
kittymoon129
2006-04-12 14:55:24 UTC
yes you can carry condoms x
2006-04-12 14:58:49 UTC
Yes, why not. It is not a forbidden item.
devilishly_angelic_1
2006-04-12 14:58:25 UTC
Unless you can stab someone with them....
2006-04-12 21:20:42 UTC
unless they're used