Question:
Is July too hot and Humid to visit Miami???
gingsen
2006-03-20 17:11:41 UTC
Is July too hot and Humid to visit Miami???
Five answers:
flkeysgirl2001
2006-03-25 14:34:47 UTC
Miami is somewhat hot and humid all year long. It does get hot during the daytime there, but the evenings are usually very nice. It also depends on where you are from. Some people are affected differently by heat and humidity. I would not let that stop me from visiting if I were you. If you get too hot, just jump in the pool or ocean and get a cold drink. Have fun!
2016-12-16 05:16:10 UTC
Miami is certainly one of typically the most popular holiday places and with hotelbye you can find out more. Miami has anything for everybody; from the modern nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye chocolate of the Art Deco district around the bustle of Calle Ocho and the very caffeinated power of Small Havana. The Art Deco District brings right back thoughts of an earlier amount of time in Florida with its beautifully restored 1930s Art Deco structures and is really a place effectively visited the same as Bayside Marketplace. That place is a big outside design mall with increased than 150 specialty and tourist shops, numerous bars and restaurants, and daily stay entertainment.
2006-03-20 17:12:32 UTC
WAY too humid !!!

Refer below:

National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) Humidity in JULY,

... Some citations are unedited/unverified ... Press. Submitted 8/21/04 (3/05 not ... DM and CA

Woodhouse, 2005: Tree-ring footprint of ... 4), 196-213. (July 12 2005). Science
tech_fanatic
2006-03-20 17:18:01 UTC
In my experience it has been pretty hot in Florida during July. But it isn't absolutely horrible, just not one of the more comfortable times of the year.

Here is a link for the averages: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USFL0316?from=36hr_bottomnav_undeclared
- - - - -
2006-03-20 17:16:49 UTC
i guess if you aren't used to it then it will be very hot and humid...almost miserable

my friend came to visit me in texas from canada

even on the mildest days he was miserable