Question:
After I get off the cruise at Miame, how should I go to the seaquarium? Bus available? A lot taxi there?
whcui
2006-03-29 09:54:04 UTC
We are taking cruise from NYC to Bahamas. Will stop at Miami for 1 day. The transportation offered by the cruise is too expensive. I am looking for a good way from the port to the seaquium. Is there bus available right at the port? If we need take taxi, how much would be the cost?
Three answers:
megourley
2006-03-29 21:40:42 UTC
there are many things to do in miami if you only have one day. but the miami seaquarium is not easy to get to using public transportation. also, once you get there you may be disappointed, it is not the best i have seen. i would recommend going to miami beach. more to see and easier and faster to get there.

but if you really want to go to the seaquarium than you can take a taxi. this is the fastest but will cost you about $20-$25 one way. there is one bus that goes to the seaquarium from downtown miami. but plan on 60-90 minutes for travel. i would suggest going to the government center in downtown miami. that is the hub for public transportaion. it is easy enough to find from the port of miami. public transportation in miami is horrible.

to get to miami beach just take the s,c,k or the m from bayside shopping center or from the omni center. atleast if you dont like going to the beach you can go shopping or have something to eat at a cafe.
?
2016-12-13 13:25:31 UTC
I went to new york for "own organisation" (shall we merely go away it at that ok? lengthy tale) I had the perfect present for a chum of mine. A George Bush canines chew toy. i became sooooo satisfied that i chanced on some thing like that as she loves loopy stuff like that. regrettably regardless of the actuality that, that evening, I had some too many cocktails and left it contained in the cab on my long in the past to my hotel room. Love, Bunny.
GreatNeck
2006-03-29 16:50:12 UTC
Plan ahead, you should not have a problem. But research first, be safe. Busy area, so plan.