Question:
We are planning on going to South Beach for my sister's Bacherolette in August or September. Good/Bad Idea??
angie46
2006-02-22 08:56:12 UTC
We are planning on going to South Beach for my sister's Bacherolette in August or September. Good/Bad Idea??
Two answers:
yo
2006-02-27 13:47:29 UTC
september is the height of hurricane season. Better off doing it in early August...there's a better chance of escaping hurricanes then.
2006-02-22 16:57:30 UTC
It sounds like great fun. Just watch out for large hurricanes!