Question:
what do you tip a baggage handler??
lindak48
2006-02-09 11:08:13 UTC
what do you tip a baggage handler??
Four answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-02-09 11:14:48 UTC
Usually around $1.00 per bag. This is the standard tip. However, if I have a really good handeler I will do $2.00 or more per bag. Also put into consideration how many bags you have and how heavy they are. If you only have one bag you may want to give a little more to make it worth it for them. If you have lots of bags, maybe give a little more for their effort. If you have really heavy bags you should also give extra.
V V
2006-02-09 11:14:25 UTC
I think the rule is $1 to $2 per bag.
murphs
2006-02-09 11:16:07 UTC
It was $1 a bag 20 years ago. I think it's time to give them at least $2.
josecho
2006-02-09 11:36:16 UTC
here, in mexico we tip 1 dollar for baggage.