Question:
Where is the best place to stay in Miami? I would like to stay beachfront.?
am5860083
2006-03-08 18:03:56 UTC
Where is the best place to stay in Miami? I would like to stay beachfront.?
Two answers:
Elusive
2006-03-08 18:22:00 UTC
I like the classic Fountainbleu Hilton on Miami Beach, you may have seen it in the movie "Scarface" and a Bond movie, I can't remember the name right now. It's right on the beach.
Deno
2006-03-09 02:09:21 UTC
dont...hurricane's. thats my prob. Peeps know hurrocane's are coming and they're goin thowards the beach, SO WHY STAY THERE!