Question:
Where can I find the GPS location for a address in Fort Launderdal , Florida?
lad34950us
2006-03-24 02:39:55 UTC
Where can I find the GPS location for a address in Fort Launderdal , Florida?
Two answers:
2006-03-24 02:43:27 UTC
There is a free program you can download called google earth. It can show you the GPS of any point on Earth. It is also great or maps, because it zooms in so far you can actually see cars parked in parking lots.
Harley
2006-03-24 02:41:44 UTC
The only way I know that you could do that is to get someone with one of those small GPS units to come take the reading for you.

On the internet, you won't find info like that.